Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ramadhan is over.....Selamat Hari Raya all...

The fasting month is over...so are all the stalls that used to converge at Perak Stadium where i would pick up my Ramadan dinner when the mood grabbed me. No i don't break fast...its just the time of year when us non-muslims partake of the ramadhan culture..and why not...its on my way home....

below..this would be the main course...but not for me.....


...appetisers...my better half prefers these....

....though i prefer these...goes with my sundowners....

..especially this bar-b- q'd chicken......

..by far this is the family favourite....the grilled fish....

..there is always a good variety..........


....quite like their cincaroe...however i like it well done...so when i take it home
i put them in the oven toaster a while longer...depending on the stall i add in extra sambal for that oomph!!....

...a refreshing drink...and this year i came across a stall that had really really good egg caramel....i'm going to miss this ....

..well for the next 11 months or so.....

...for today i'm going out for lunch to have serunding, lemang and rendang.

Selamat Hari Raya...you.all..... yep life is good in my home town...lets make it better!!!

kk

No comments: